To be able to delete WhatsApp group, we must have the status of admin in the group. Besides how to delete the Whatsapp group that we shared. We will also give answers to frequently asked questions about Whatsapp users. Whatsapp is one of the most popular chat applications today. So it’s no wonder that many Android and iPhone users use WhatsApp as a messaging medium.
In addition to private chats, using WA we can also create chat groups that contain several members. Creating a WhatsApp group is easy, but most of us don’t know how to delete WhatsApp group permanently. Actually there are 2 (two) choices that you can do when joined in a group, which is to leave the group or delete the group.
It’s just that if you are a member of a Whatsapp group and don’t have admin access. Then you can only leave the group. Different if you have admin access so you can access the delete group button. You can disperse everyone in the group.
Reason for Removing the WhatsApp Group
We just guessed what was the reason behind the group admin motive to delete Whatsapp group, including:
- The group is no longer conducive, there is a lot of noise and division among the members, the contents continue to SPAM.
- A secret group that only a few people know about, but that someone knows at one time. So it is necessary to create a new group.
- Admin is busy so he can’t manage the group he manages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we see the chat and files shared in the group that was deleted again?
Of course not, because we delete groups permanently, not temporarily. For this reason, members and group admins should discuss the reasons before deleting a group.
Is the practice the same way on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone?
Yes, because WhatsApp is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Can you delete the Whatsapp group via the Whatsapp web?
Can also. Because it looks exactly the same as Whatsapp smartphone version.
Who can delete the Whatsapp group?
Only group admins can delete it.
Can we delete Whatsapp without becoming an admin in the group?
Can I delete a group without removing the group members?
Can not. The group must be empty and only the admin is a member before it is deleted.
How to delete WhatsApp Group that we created
To be able to delete the WhatsApp group permanently. We must be the admin of the group.
How to delete a permanent Whatsapp group:
- Open the WhatsApp application on our cellphone.
- After that, select the group that we want to delete. Enter the group chat.
- Then enter the info group.
- After that, remove all members in the group. By selecting the user then select Remove then click OK.
- Do this one by one until all the members are gone. (Source: WhatsApp FAQ )
- After all the members have been removed. Now there are only us left in the group. The next step is removing yourself from the WhatsApp group.
- The trick is to select the Exit Group option located at the bottom of the info group. Then select Exit.
- After we leave. An option will appear from the Whatsapp where we as the admin will delete the group or report as spam.
- Because we aim to permanently delete the group, select Delete Group. A popup window will appear whether we will delete the group.
- There is also an option to delete media from that group. Check if we want to delete it too. After that, select Delete.
- Congratulations WhatsApp group successfully deleted.
I hope you like our post if you want more post like these please subscribe our blog HolyTricks. Stay with us, be cool.